June Catch Reports
Smoothhounds are in from the shore in numbers ,also Tope are being caught too
Best baits for The Smoothhounds are Crab,Squid ,and Prawns working well.
For Tope the best bait is Mackerel .
Boat fishing is on fire with Tope ,Bass ,Bream in large amounts around the south coast
Shore sea fishing in the United Kingdom offers anglers a diverse range of fish species and picturesque coastal locations. From the rugged cliffs of Cornwall to the sandy shores of Norfolk, there are plenty of opportunities to test your skills and reel in some impressive catches. So, what are the latest catch reports from the UK’s shoreline? Let’s dive in.
- Cornwall: Known for its stunning coastline, Cornwall attracts anglers from far and wide. Recent catch reports suggest that anglers have been landing impressive catches of bass, particularly in the early mornings and evenings. Other species being caught include mackerel, wrasse, and the occasional pollack.
- Norfolk: The beaches and estuaries of Norfolk provide excellent fishing opportunities. Recent reports indicate that anglers have been successful in catching flounder, plaice, and dabs. Bass are also starting to make their presence known in the area, offering an exciting challenge for anglers.
- Northumberland: With its expansive sandy beaches and rocky coves, Northumberland offers a diverse range of fishing opportunities. Recent reports highlight good catches of cod, whiting, and coalfish from the region. Anglers targeting flatfish like flounder and dab have also had success.
- Sussex: The shores of Sussex are popular among anglers, offering a chance to catch a variety of fish. Recent catch reports suggest that anglers have been landing bass, especially during the summer months. Other species being caught include Rays ,plaice, sole, and dogfish.
- Scotland: Scotland’s coastline is known for its wild beauty and rich fishing grounds. Recent reports from Scottish shores indicate that anglers have been having success with species such as cod, pollack, wrasse, and mackerel. The rugged shoreline and lochs provide ample opportunities for anglers to explore and cast their lines.
Remember, catch reports can vary depending on the time of year, weather conditions, and specific fishing spots. It’s always a good idea to check with local angling clubs or forums for the most up-to-date information on catches and techniques. Additionally, make sure to familiarize yourself with local fishing regulations and any size or bag limits that may apply.
Shore sea fishing in the UK offers a wealth of opportunities for anglers of all levels of experience. Whether you’re casting your line in Cornwall, Norfolk, Northumberland, Sussex, or Scotland, there’s always a chance to reel in an impressive catch. So, pack your gear, check the tides, and head to the shoreline for an unforgettable angling adventure in the United Kingdom.